What challenging jobs are you going to do?
Quintop develops together with its clients the digital HR strategy, optimizes HR processes, supervises HR technology selection & implementation and ensures project & change management. Our strength lies in thinking from the customer’s perspective and the independent pragmatic support that we offer during the entire Digital HR Transformation process.
As Consultant Digital HR Transformation, you act as an independent advisor and you are involved from strategy development to implementation. You manage projects independently and you show your knowledge and expertise in the field of Digital HR. In this rapidly growing market, you will have the opportunity to optimally use your knowledge and experience to participate in the further expansion of our Digital HR Transformation services.
What do we offer?
You can expect innovative (inter)national projects from us, often in the top 500 of the Dutch business community, but also in the public sector. We offer an informal, ambitious and professional work environment with plenty of room for your own initiative. At Quintop we always think of the interests of our customer and/or the organization. But above all, we find it important that our people experience pleasure in their work. Naturally you can expect good primary and secondary employment and working conditions from us.
Our people are all different, but they all have a passion for the advisory profession. These are things that we find important and also seek to strengthen our team. Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have up to date knowledge of HR theme’s and HR trends and can translate them to concrete HR solutions;
- You have broad knowledge of HR technology and the latest trends in this field;
- You have experience with HR Cloud implementations (such as Workday, Oracle and Successfactors);
- You have a completed university applied sciences or university degree;
- You have at least 3-7 years of relevant work experience as consultant and/or project manager;
- Both verbally and in writing you have a very good understanding of the Dutch and English language;
- You are a team player and empathy and integrity come naturally to you;
- You take care of long-term relationships and consequently you have a relevant network;
- You work pragmatically and result-oriented, you are driven and when you deliver work, this is of top quality.