What challenging jobs are you going to do?
As Agile Consultant you help a team through a full Agile transformation one day, the other day you give workshops. You are active as a coach and trainer, and apply different techniques so that our clients can respond faster and better to the developments in their market. You will start scrum teams, train Product Owners and Scrum Masters in their role and guide team members in the change process. From strategy to implementation you contribute to the success of the customer and you deliver top quality.
What do we offer?
You can expect innovative (inter)national projects from us, often in the top 500 of the Dutch business community, but also in the public sector. We offer an informal, ambitious and professional work environment with plenty of room for your own initiative. At Quintop we always think of the interests of our customer and/or the organization. But above all, we find it important that our people experience pleasure in their work. Naturally you can expect good primary and secondary employment and working conditions from us.
Our people are all different, but they all have a passion for the advisory profession. These are things that we find important and also seek to strengthen our team. Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have a passion for coaching and training individuals as well as teams;
- You are a team player and empathy and integrity come naturally to you;
- You embrace/live by the agile philosophy and methodologies;
- You like variety and you feel at home in a dynamic environment;
- In addition to working Agile, you have knowledge of HR processes, project management and organizational change;
- You have at least 3-5 years of practical experience with Agile Transformations;
- You have a completed university applied sciences or university degree;
- Both verbally and in writing you have a very good understanding of the Dutch and English language;
- You take care of long-term relationships and consequently you have a relevant network;
- You work pragmatically and result-oriented, you are driven and when you deliver work, this is of top quality.