We provide tailor-made, independent advice and support to companies for both large and smaller reorganisations. We guide you, as an employer, from the start of a reorganisation to the actual implementation. Among other things, Quintop can help you with:
- Drawing up a reorganisation plan.
- Guiding the consultation process with the works council.
- The collective redundancies and consultations with the trade union(s).
- The negotiation and preparation of a social plan.
- The guidance of a careful termination of employment.
Rewards & Performance
Do you have a need for modern rewarding policy or more flexibility in the performance assessment of employees? Quintop can help you with this, and other issues in the field of rewarding and performance in different roles:
- Content: advice and support in the harmonisation of terms of employment. E.g. after a merger or business takeover, the introduction of an individual benefits plan (benefit shop) or the interpretation of (tax) regulations.
- Process guidance: an independent process director facilitates the coordination between stakeholders, helps a jammed process relaunch and guides you to agree on a common result, e.g. a new employment arrangement, or shared vision and plan.
- Processes and systems: advice on processes and systems for the management of terms of employment and/or performance cycle.
The job market is changing rapidly and so are the needs of employees. The traditional performance cycle, in which there are only a few conversations a year, is increasingly replaced for new practices in order to match these developments.
However, there is no standard solution. We as Quintop acknowledge that every organization is different and therefore also makes different choices regarding their performance management (PM) policy. We see renewment of the PM policy as a tailor-made process. To come to the most structured and most complete solution, we make use of our step-by-step approach.
Find our step by step approach here.