What challenging jobs are you going to do?
As HR Management Consultant you help our clients with HR advice and implementation projects. Often in the role of project manager or project employee you make sure that the jointly defined project goals are realized. Through your knowledge and expertise in the field of HR and organizational change you will contribute to the success of the customer and deliver top quality. For an overview of our projects please view the project page.
What do we offer?
You can expect innovative (inter)national projects from us, often in the top 500 of the Dutch business community, but also in the public sector. We offer an informal, ambitious and professional work environment with plenty of room for your own initiative. At Quintop we always think of the interests of our customer and/or the organization. But above all, we find it important that our people experience pleasure in their work. Naturally you can expect good primary and secondary employment and working conditions from us.
Our people are all different, but they all have a passion for the advisory profession. These are things that we find important and also seek to strengthen our team. Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are a team player and empathy and integrity come naturally to you;
- You have a completed university applied sciences or university degree;
- Je have at least 3-7 years of relevant work experience as consultant and/or projectmanager;
- Both verbally and in writing you have a very good understanding of the Dutch and English language;
- In addition to projectmanagement and consultancy experience, you have knowledge of project management methodologies and change management;
- You have up-to-date knowledge of HR themes and HR trends and can translate these into concrete HR solutions;
- You take care of long-term relationships and consequently you have a relevant network;
- You work pragmatically and result-oriented, you are driven and when you deliver work, this is of top quality.