We do not see our trainees as starters with little experience, but as true High Potentials. These trainees (junior consultants) are young, full of energy and above all very talented. As a High Potential at Quintop, you will also perform full-fledged advice and implementation assignments at customers from the start. You become a linking pin and an important point of contact for the client.
In addition to all the knowledge and experience you gain during your assignment, there is a lot of attention for your development. By means of versatile training and guidance, there is a lot of attention for your professional and personal development. You are part of the Quintop High Potential Program that has a duration of two years. This program offers you the chance to quickly develop yourself in a short period of time and also put the knowledge you have gained into practice.
Specifically, the program consists of:
- Challenging and varied assignments at leading, mostly international clients;
- Intensive development possibilities through both internal and external training in the areas of personal development, communication skills, HR, Agile, project management and commerce;
- A close-knit team with fellow High Potentials who are there for each other and help each other to develop, for example through monthly intervision;
- Professional and personal mentoring and coaching by both senior consultants and clients.
Are we a good fit?
Our people are all different, but they also share a lot. These are things that we find important and also seek to strengthen our team. Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are passionate about what you do, you are pro-active and customer-oriented;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and integrity come naturally to you;
- Analyzing issues and situations in order to come to pragmatic solutions is a challenge you like to take, and you feel at home in a dynamic environment;
- You have a completed university degree in business administration, economics and/or communication with relevant extracurricular activities;
- HR, project management, agile work and organizational changes are topics that have your special interest;
- You are able to carry out assignments, both under supervision and independently, and if you deliver work this is top quality;
- Both verbally and in writing you have a very good understanding of the Dutch and English language.